Major ID: TPCH
Program Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer
The Chemistry Transfer Pathway AS degree is awarded for successful completion of 60 credits in science and liberal arts. It is designed to constitute the first two years of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
Chemistry majors are curious, analytical and self-starting leaders. Upon completion of the Chemistry AS degree, students will have developed strong communication skills and grown in their scientific and mathematical reasoning skills as well as developed their ability to perform experiments in a hands-on environment. As graduates in Chemistry, students can choose a number of career options from technical scientific laboratory careers to education. Salaries will vary based on the chosen career path.
Saint Paul College has transfer agreements & partnerships between many post-secondary institutions. For more information please go to saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
- Apply fundamentals of experimental chemistry in the laboratory environment.
- Apply fundamentals of theoretical chemistry in the classroom and laboratory environment.
- Solve chemistry related problems.
- Communicate scientific results effectively in oral and written formats.
- Evaluate chemistry related issues in society using scientific literature.