Major ID: 302A
Program Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer
This program provides students with the fundamentals of marketing and business management. Practices and concepts will be explored relating to sales, promotions, public relations, retail sales and event planning. Students will develop marketing and communication plans that create value and develop long term customer relationships.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, marketing, sales, and customer service positions are projected to grow 5% from 2016-2026.
- Identify and communicate successful customer service practices.
- Identify the value of long-term customer relationship and practices to create value for customers.
- Demonstrate Personal Sales Techniques in traditional and nontraditional sales situations.
- Evaluate market information through market research to make effective decisions.
- Create specific promotional and communication strategies for products, services, ideas and images.
- Analyze and select best digital, online and technology tools to connect and communicate with customers.
Saint Paul College has transfer agreements & partnerships between many post-secondary institutions. For more information please go to saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
This program can be completed by using a combination of day, evening, Saturday, and online courses. Part-time and full-time options are available.