Major ID: TPBU
Program Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer
This degree is designed for students to continue their education in business towards a bachelor’s degree at four-year institutions. Bachelor degree majors include Management, Marketing, Accounting, Human Resources, and International Business. The Business Transfer Pathway AS degree prepares students for general management responsibilities. Students learn about the functions of business, including accounting, management, marketing, and human resources. Students study a broad background of business and liberal arts subjects that prepare them for entry-level positions in business. This program is also available completely online.
Employment opportunities are very good for skilled, capable, and dependable business professionals. Employers are looking for business professionals with excellent communication skills, organizational skills, human relation skills and enthusiasm for the job and organization. Graduates should continue their education towards a bachelor’s degree or begin work in a variety of settings. Graduates can explore opportunities that match their interests and education in a variety of industries.
- Apply accounting or finance concepts and principles in making business decisions.
- Create business documents using computer application programs.
- Explain the major functional areas of the business organization including management, marketing, finance, information technology, human resources, and accounting.
- Integrate management principles in relationship to finance, human resources, products, services and information.
- Recommend practical solutions for business problems.
Promeet Jaswant Singh
This program can be completed by using a combination of day, evening, Saturday and online courses. Part-time and full-time options are available.
Saint Paul College has transfer agreements & partnerships between many post-secondary institutions. For more information please go to saintpaul.edu/Transfer.