Major ID: TPEC
Program Start Dates: Fall, Spring, Summer
The Economics Transfer Pathway provides students with the opportunity to study how our society can achieve economic goals. Studying economics helps students in many fields by providing a framework on which to analyze changes that are affecting our collective future.
Students who successfully complete the Economics Transfer Pathway AA Degree will be prepared to transfer to a baccalaureate program in Economics. With a degree in Economics you can work in a number of fields within the government and education systems.
- Students will be able to explain market structure and the resulting economics outcomes.
- Students will detail the importance of GDP per capita.
- Students will be able to effectively identify and use statistical measures.
- Students will be able to use basic mathematical functions
Saint Paul College has transfer agreements & partnerships between many post-secondary institutions. For more information please go to saintpaul.edu/Transfer.
Pathway Advisors are the Academic Advisors for the Associate of Arts degree and are located in the Advising Center, Room 1340, Main Floor. For assistance or additional information, please call our Advising Center at 651.846.1739 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 60 earned college-level credits (40 MnTC credits and 20 additional MnTC, pre-major or elective credits)
- A grade of “C” or better in ENGL 1711
- Associate of Arts (AA) cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Minnesota Transfer Curriculum (MnTC) cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Meet Saint Paul College residency requirement: 20 credits. This requirement may be reduced to 12 credits with transfer of at least 12 college-level credits from another Minnesota State College and University or the University of Minnesota.